Monday 1 August 2016

Normal Service Will Be Resumed As Soon As Possible...

Today I am having my hip replacement operation & I can't wait.  I am so looking forward to being able to get back to "normal" (all being well) & have a list of places I want to go/things to do when I have recovered :o)  Sorry I've been AWOL but hopefully I can soon get back to crafting & visiting your fabulous blogs again & get lots of inspiration.  

Unfortunately I have had to leave my beloved All Dressed Up Design Team & I have had such a wonderful time with such a brilliant group, I will miss them & using Wendy's fabulous designs (though I will still be using them obviously lol).  So I thought I'd post some of my favourite ADU creations: 






Thanks for looking & hopefully I'll be back soon :o) xxxx

8 comments:

Vannessa said...

Thank you Tracey for your lovely comment on my blog. You will definitely missed bit at All Dressed Up and I hope to keep on visiting you when you're back up and running after your operation. I hope it all goes very well for you. Take care, Vannessa x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracey I hope all goes well with the operation, I think that it is on my list as well, I seem to be in so much pain these days, no fun is it. Look forward to your return.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

Hi Tracey, I hope everything goes well with your op - this is a beautiful selection of cards...xxx
Sue...xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Wishing you all the best during your recovery, Tracey! May your hip replacement be entirely successful and with a quick, uneventful recovery! Thanks for sharing the beautiful cards! Hugs, de

Debra K. said...

Good luck with the operation and I wish you a really speedy recovery, you'll be running around in no time :D! What fantastic creations you made for the DT, I'm sure they'll have you back if you wanted to re-join one day. Debra x

Kat W said...

Fabulous designs and I'm sure you'll be back to crafting in no time at all...good recovery therapy!
I hope all went really well for you and that you are back on your feet soon.
Big hugs, Kat xx

Lola said...

The best of wishes on your surgery! I hope all goes well and recovery is swift.

Carole Pollard said...

good luck i hope everything has gone well Take Care of yourself I will miss you on the Design Team Please keep in touch here Love and hugs Carole x