Saturday 2 July 2016

Keeping It Simple



 Sorry I've been a bit AWOL lately (definitely not been blogging every week as I wanted to) but to be honest it's been a rough year.  I've had a cough since January.  I've had various tests which were clear & medicines which didn't help (& as my job involves LOTS of talking this has made it worse).  Now the doctors have referred me cos they don't know what else to do.  This is on top of the fact that I need a hip replacement op, I've been putting it off but the last few months it has got progressively worse & now they've said I might not be able to have my op because of the cough.  So as you can imagine I'm a bit fed up & to top it all my mojo went missing too!  That is why my creation for the new All Dressed Up Anything Goes challenge is very simple.  I used Wendy's fabulous Shoes image which I coloured with chalk & just added a crochet flower & a couple of buttons & put it in an old frame I had :o)  

The challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes 
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Gem of a Challenge - Anything BUT a Card
Art by Miran - Anything Goes 


I hope you're all okay & having a lovely weekend xx

18 comments:

Debra K. said...

I'm really sorry to hear you're having such an awful year Tracey :(. I can only imagine how fed up you must be with it all. I do hope they sort your cough and hip out soon for you.
What a lovely idea to make the shoe image into a picture, it would fabulous on a bedroom wall and I love the addition of the buttons and cute flower. A wonderful creation! Hang on in there, Debra x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Tracey it's beautiful
Gr Karin

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your frame!

Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
Susan
DT for Crafting from the Heart!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

AndreaNorris said...

I still want to dibbs this, I've love a picture like this - might just have to make me one. Thanks for the inspiration T
Andrea x

Shabneez said...

Awwww Tracey. I do hope the doctors get to the bottom of it soon. Coughing for months is so tiring and gets you down - I have experienced it myself. Love your creation! It looks perfect in that frame as well. Wishing you better soon. Shabneez xxx

Bernadet said...

Tracey, this is so beautiful done

Donna said...

Beautiful design Tracey, CAS is erfect within this frame, they compliment each other p[erfectly! So sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly, hope you're on the mend as soon as they can find out what's causing the cough! :) Donna ♥ x

Carole Pollard said...

Love this classy design it looks so pretty . I'm so sad you are unwell i just hope that they find a solution to your cough and you can get your much needed op Take Care love and hugs Carole x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love how you made this into a picture - really fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Lisa Mensing said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner. Lisa DT

Kat W said...

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather, that must be frustrating :-(
Your shoe picture is fabulous...and the sentiment is so true!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Lovely frame ..Perfectly CAS card...Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. I hope you recover fast from your cough.

Pop's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous make sweetie hugs Pops x

Aurelia Aurora said...

Fabulous card.. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us at Artbymiran Challenge #61.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. And Good Luck at the draw.. <3 :D

hugs,
~RoRa

Tracy Freeman said...

Oh Tracey hun I can totally understand!! I really hope they get to the bottom of what's causing your cough and you have your op soon xxx
Beautiful creation ❤ love the colours.
Sending hugs lovely xxx

NickScrapShack said...

Great picture. Love the sentiment with this image, too true, lol!
Thank you for playing with us at Artbymiran. Good luck!
Nick DT

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi Tracey
This is a beautiful frame and ideal gift
Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly

*Vicki* said...

Hello sweetie!! So sorry to hear you've been having a hard time of it and do wish you well wishes for that!! I haven't been around lately due to myself being busy and all...so I'm playing catch up with you now! :) This is quite the adorable wall hanging project!! I love the shoes and the added embellies on it!! TEE!! HUGS