Saturday 2 January 2016

Crafty New Year Resolutions



I always make the same New Year resolutions: eat healthily, worry less, redesign the kitchen (well that has been on the list for a couple of years lol)... & I thought I would make some crafty resolutions this year too & they are to use more of the stuff I already have, be more organised & try & blog at least once a week (the last one is going to be the hardest but I'm going to give it a good go!).  

I'm starting by sharing a card I made recently for a friend's birthday.  I used a Lili of the Valley topper (I find myself having less time to colour lately, especially as it takes me ages so these are really handy).  The papers are various from my stash & I finished with a greeting, pearl, flower & button.

The challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's - Patterned  Paper 
That's Crafty - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - Anything Goes


 I hope you've had a wonderful start to the New Year xx

11 comments:

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Tracey, a sweet image - good luck with your resolutions.
Sorry I haven't been around for a while - hubby whisked me away for a surprise break!
Wishing you a very Happy New Year, I hope it's a good one.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Such a cute card!! Good luck with the resolutions, I always fail so have given up making them!! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Tracey
Gr Karin

*Vicki* said...

Tracey, your card is just as cute as can be!! I love that image and your design with the papers are so lovely!! Those are some great crafty goals for this year too!! Wishing you many blessings in 2016!! HUGS

Donna Ellis said...

Your LOV image is darling, Tracey! Sweet coloring and lovely design! I make a new promise to myself each year also. It just occurred to me that I have not done that this year yet. So tonight's the night! This year's will be more difficult than the past six years. I kept all of them, and continue to do so now. - I hope I 'm able to do the one you just inspired me to make! Thank you! Hugs, de

Jane said...

An uber sweet card to start the year Tracey. Don't stress yourself with your resolutions...just be happy xxxx

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Gorgous card. Wishing you a Happy New Jear.

hugs
Claudia

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

TTCRD DT

makememories4life {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

Lori Turner said...

Awww..Tracey - such a cute start to your crafting new year :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Jacee said...

So cute and pretty, lovely!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jan said...

This is lovely thanks for joining us at CHPPCB. xx Jan