Sunday 12 April 2015

Domino Art...



Helloo sorry I've been AWOL but we had family visiting for Easter which was wonderful :D & I had lots of sorting out to do (& moving of craft stuff lol).  I hope you all had a fab Easter & Spring is springing where you are.  On to this week's Sentimental Sundays challenge which for the first time in it's history (I believe) is "No Sentiment" lol.  Our sponsor is Fairy Tangle Art & I used their "Hoot Owl" digital image.  I wanted to do something different so I printed the image the size of a domino (hence the title), coloured it with chalks & stuck it to mount board.  I inked the edges with Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink & triple embossed it - it was great fun, it's been ages since I had the heat gun out :o)  The hole was punched with my Cropodile & I used 2 gold jump rings to attach it to the chain.  As the challenge is nice & easy this week I really hope you can join us.

The challenges:
ABC - G = Go Digital
Art by Miran - Anything Goes
Chalk N Stock - Use Chalk
Deep Ocean Challenge - Things with Wings
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Anything but a Card
Sassy Studio Designs - No Cards Allowed
Simply Papercraft - Freestyle/Steampunk


Thanks for looking & Happy Sunday! xx

13 comments:

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Tracey, such a brilliant idea xx

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning necklace Tracey!! I love the image!! My gma had a thing for owls and it reminds me of her! :) HUGS

Jacee said...

How fabulous Tracey, so pretty!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lin said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. What a clever idea and a stunning gift for someone!

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
ABC

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation... wonderful creativity .thanku for joinging us at Creative moments
hugs Kristyn DT

Meighan Wheller said...

Stunning image and looks fabulous as a necklace! Super creative. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Tracey, a stunning necklace.
Pauline
x

Dawn said...

What a lovely necklace Tracey! The image is beautiful!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Karen Hasheck said...

Fabulous necklace! Thanks for sharing ​it​ with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

I am now your newest follower, and would ​be honored​ if you visited my blog and became a follower too:
http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.co​​m/

Kim Kelley said...

This is so pretty. Love how it turned out! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Penny said...

Wow, what a great pendant, Tracey! Love the sweet birdie, the pretty coloring and wonderful idea! :^)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft!

Lola said...

This is brilliant! Just gorgeous. I never thought to heat emboss jewelry before.