Sunday 22 June 2014

When I Grow Up...


Well I never wanted to be a nurse (when I was a little girl I wanted to be a shoe designer, then when I was in secondary school I was going in the Navy but I met my now husband so didn't go) but I do work in a doctors surgery.   This week's challenge at Sentimental Sundays is "When I Grow Up" (+ a sentiment).  For my card I used another Jellypark image, this time "Girl in Nurse Costume" but this time I coloured it with my ProMarker blender pen & chalks & I like the naive feel it gives (well for this card at least ;o).  I kept the card simple (mainly due to time restraints but also cos I think the image is so sweet) just finishing off with a couple of flowers & pegs.  I hope you can find time to join us.

The challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge - For a Child
Freshly Brewed - Red, White & Blue
Open-Minded Crafting - Patriotic Colours
A Little Bit Crafty - Child's Play
Creative Craft Cottage - Digi/Flowers
Brown Sugar - Dots &/or Stripes
The Stamping Boutique - Card for a Child


Have a wonderful Sunday :o)

20 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracey this is fabulous and so cute such an adorable image love the papers and flowers.
hugs
lorraine x

Linda Anderson said...

How adorable!!! Love your image and fabulous papers. Thanks for joining our red, white & blue challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog.

Linda

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card, thanks for playing at AGOAC

Tiggerscraps said...


So very sweet, thank you for joining us at FBD
Marji FBD dt

Gloria said...

Thanks Tracey for sharing your lovely card with Brown Sugar Challenge Blog this week.
Kind regards,
Gloria
DT member at BSCB

Sharla said...

Darling image and design! Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun! :)

Unknown said...

Such a cute catd, love the image. Thanks for sharing it with us over at CCC Digi Creations.

Lola said...

Such a nice simple layout to really show off your image. A shoe designer huh? I don't even remember what I wanted to be - but I LOVE being a mom.

Emily Thubbron said...

Such a fabulous card. Love the little clothespins. Thank you for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun for our Patriotic challenge.

Emily T.
DT Member

Beth Brovold said...

Such a wonderful image and sentiment...perfect get well card!! Thanks for sharing with us at Fresh Brewed Designs "Red White and Blue"!! Good luck!!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us over at Open Minded Crafting fun, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT x

Linda said...

Oh... I love her, I'm a nurse and collect nurse images, lol. Great creation, love your coloring and DP Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique

Erum Tasneem said...

adorable!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

How precious! I love the sweet little image and your beautiful embellies. Those tiny clothes pins really make a cute statement!

Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Donna said...

Super sweet card Tracey, love the polka dots and cute roses :) Donna ♥ x

Crafting Vicky said...

This is soooo cute!!! just love the great details and flowers!!! Love the layout!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

Meggi Bischoff said...

oh, what a great card!

thanks for sharing with the stamping buotiqe and good luck

gr. meggi

Unknown said...

How wonderful! She is adorable!! Love the papers. The flowers are great!! This is fantastic!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Jacee said...

So pleased to see you have called into my blog, great to see you, thank you for following, I'm so looking forward to calling in and seeing more of your lovely creations.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jacee said...

So glad you came along to visit me Tracey, hope to see you again soon,
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design