Sunday 25 May 2014

Jellypark AND Sentimental Sundays Challenges...



OMG I just don't have enough time lately to fit in as much crafting as I would like, I really don't know where the time goes.  I have just had a few days away in London which was fab but there have been so many things to catch up with since I got back I am struggling and I think I left my mojo in London too which doesn't help lol.  So hence the double post.  

This week's challenge at Jellypark Friends is "Bold & Bright" due to lack of time & aforementioned mojo I made a quick bookmark, luckily it was saved by Claire's wonderful "Girl Eating Chocolate Bar" image which I coloured with ProMarkers, used a scrap of DP, added some sequins & ribbon.  On the back I stamped a Inkadinkado Kid Quote.


The challenges:
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes 
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Milk Coffee - Anything but a Card
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/twist use Twine
Digistamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes

The new challenge at Sentimental Sundays is "Things With Wings" (+ a sentiment) & I made this card using a free Saturated Canary image which I coloured with ProMarkers  (the card was actually made some time ago but I never got round to blogging it, which was lucky for me as I didn't have time to make anything new.  I added a big bow with a heart shaped button & finished off with some punched butterflies & gems.  I decorated the inside too (the greeting is computer generated).  Our fab sponsor this week is Doodle Pantry :o)


The challenges:
Passion for ProMarkers - Use Your Die Cuts
Totally Gorjuss - Buttons &/or Bows
A Creative Need - Mothers Day/for a Woman
Stampin' for the Weekend - For the Girls
Southern Girls - Sparkle & Shine with a Bit of Bling
Crafting for all Seasons - Things with Wings


Thanks for looking & I hope you will be able to join in with our challenges.  Enjoy the bank holiday (if you have one) & have a great week xx

Inside

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card! Lovely papers. Thank you for joining us at A Creative Need!

Jane Savage said...

Wonderful bookmark, Tracey! Gorgeous bright colours and a fabulous image! Love the sentiment! How very true that is!!
Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Tracey, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your die cuts are perfect. Thanks for joining in with our special 5th anniversary challenge this week at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, gorgeous card. Thank you for playing along with our 5th Birthday 'Die Cuts' Challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week & very good luck. Love Jane x

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful card Tracey.
your other card is gorgeous.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin


Anonymous said...

Great Card love the Image and the Colouring.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs Elfie

Teresa said...

Great book mark - the image and sentiment are a perfect pair! Love the zigzag patterned paper (I think I have some of that too!) Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments this time - good luck x

Penny said...

Love the coloring on both pieces, Tracey! Your JP tag is just adorable! Really fun DP & embellies on that! And I love your card design! Great color palette, die cuts, DP and pretty image! Love that great bow, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Cards By MI said...

Hi there! :)
What a great card you have made. Such lovely colours and great design. Lovely card and the bookmark is nice too. Hope you're doing fine.
Love n hugs
Marie

:: BlueInks :: said...

What fun cards! Thanks, for stopping by my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

This card shows lovely use of the digi and is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments- hope to see an entry for this week's challenge too!
Leona x

Jay said...

Beautiful quirky card, love that image, the layout and your colouring is wonderful honey! Lovely bow and button centre too. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Totally Gorjuss and good luck with the draw.
Cuddles Jay DT x

Artesania said...

Beautiful colouring ,cute image and a elegant card design ,thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love ProMarkers this week .Good luck!
Hugs Gudrun DT

flossbite said...

Beautiful card. thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week.
Hugs
Fiona DT x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a pretty card. Gorgeous combo of papers and stamp. Beautifully coloured image. Thanks so much for joining in with our 'Sparkle & Shine' Challenge over at Southern Girls. Look forward to seeing your gorgeous work again soon. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Love the beautiful bright colours of the bookmark and your card is so gorgeous - the butterflies are so pretty! Glad you had a great time in London!
Rebecca.

Lola said...

What a great, bright bookmark and I would have to agree that chocolate can indeed make a friend. And your card is just lovely and your coloring is spot on.

charlene said...

Great bookmark, thanks for joining us at Creative Moments!
Hugs

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous cards, great colours used, thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge

maureenjscott said...

Beautiful! A Fabulous Project! Thank you for joining our Girly challenge at Left of Center, I hope you will join us At The Movies this fortnight! Mo dt coordinator xxx