Friday 3 January 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year Everyone :o) I hope you've all had a wonderful start to the year.  I've started doing my exercises again although I've not managed every day yet (I'm breaking myself in gently lol), it has been hard cos work has been so busy & I've had lots going on at home too - it's a start though.  I'm not liking all the choccies & biscuits that are left from Christmas & that  keep trying to get me to eat them, I think I'm gonna have to hide them somewhere.

Anyway as it is New Year our first challenge of the year at Jellypark Friends is "New Beginnings".  I chose this wonderful Wedding Car Couple digital stamp & coloured it with chalk & Prismacolor pencils.  The paper is from Papermania (I think) & I finished the card with pearls, ribbon, punched heart & a flower.   So whether you make a new job, new house, new baby... etc creation we would love to see it :o)


The challenges:
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Pink & Ribbon
Creative Romance - Something New
Totally Papercrafts - New Beginnings
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - New Beginnings
Sweet Stamps - Something New
Simon Says - Something New
Little Red Wagon - New Beginnings
Crafty Little Fairies - Starting Over

Have a fantastic weekend whatever you're up to.  We're going kitchen shopping today & I must get the decorations put away at some point.

17 comments:

Jayne said...

Super sweet card Tracey, so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at CC&CC good luck cheers Sue x

Denise said...

How beautiful is this card! Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at SweetStamps.com. Good Luck....
Sweet Hugs
Denise

Chrissy said...

Adorable wedding card Tracey..such a cute image..and I know what you mean about the chocolates..where ever I hide them I keep finding them..lol..

Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Tracy :-) the image is super cute and the paper and colours are lovely :-)

Good luck with the exercise :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Happy New Year !!
luv
Lols x x x

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a beautiful wedding card. Love the soft muted coloring. Thank you for joining us in this weeks blog challenge at SweetStamps.com

Penny said...

So fabulous, Tracey! You did a great job of coloring; love the pretty paper you used, your design, and cool embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Very happy New Year to you, too! :^)

debby4000 said...

Lovely, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Annette said...

Lovely wedding card and I love the papers.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Hi Tracey, I love this pretty card! Your colouring is so beautiful.
Rebecca.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Hi Tracey, I love this pretty card! Your colouring is so beautiful.
Rebecca.

Carole said...

Thank you for playing along with us this week at TPC with your gorgeous creation.
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Lola said...

Such gorgeous and soft coloring on this. Just so pretty. Good luck on the exercise. I should do something too...naw, I'm too lazy LOL!

Anonymous said...

This is a very sweet project. Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Cheryl Walker said...

Super CUTE!!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Unknown said...

Tracey - YAY!! Welcome to the club and if you need any help with it when you get it, just give me a shout :) excited for you! xx Just need to have a word with your wrist to get better quick-fast xx