Friday 28 June 2013

New Releases at Jellypark!



I'm soo glad it's Friday :D  & today there are 2 fabulous new releases at Jellypark:  "Bug or Alien Boy" (which I used) & "Boy, Rock Pool, Crab" (see image below).  I coloured my image with ProMarkers & added some wire, beads & googly eyes.  The papers are digi from Scrapbooking Mad (I got them ages ago so not sure if they still do them).  I finished off with a punched fence border, twine, ladybird button & stamped sentiment.  There's also a new "Summer" challenge at Jellypark Friends too starting today :D


The challenges:
Bunny Zoe - Wings
Crafts & Me - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Fly Like a Bird
My  Hearts Pieces - Use a Digital Stamp
Digi Makeover - All Tied Up
Songbird - Strawberry Fields Forever
Passion for ProMarkers - Strawberry Fields
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Anything Goes


I hope you will check out the new images & the join the challenge (if you have time) & have a great weekend xx

8 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Fab little card and sentiment too! Thank you for playing along with us on the PFP Challenge & good luck. Jane x

Diane said...

Just adorable, love the ladybug outfit.

Regards diane

Sarah J Moerman said...

Adorable card! Sweet image and great sentiment! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Penny said...

Oh, Tracey, this is just adorable! I really love that fun sentiment with the adorable image! Great coloring, love the design, DP, and that cute little fence! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!

Miss Sophie scrappar said...

Gorgeous card!!!
I just love the image so cute and the colors is also beautiful;-)
Tank you for joining us at songbird challenge and good luck!!
DT Sophie

Cathy said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for joining in the Passion for Promarkers challenge, and good luck.
Cathy xx

Cindy said...

Very cute little bug! Thanks for playing with us at My Heart Pieces.

Lola said...

Oh my he is adorable! I love his hat - antenna, eyes and all!