Friday, 25 January 2013

Button Up!


I've gotta keep this quick cos I'm not feeling great at mo (off work with a tummy bug).
This week's challenge at Jellypark Friends is "Button Up".  This fab image I used is called "Boy No 1 Medal" & I coloured him with ProMarkers & added a die cut banner, punched star & of course some buttons.  There are 2 new releases at Jellypark today which are absolutely wonderful & I hope you will check them out & have time to join in the challenge too :)

The challenges:
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Fussy & Fancy - Circles
Crafting by Designs - Polka Dots
4 Crafty Chicks - Buttons


I hope you're all having a great week :D Hopefully I will feel better for tomorrow cos we're going to Kent to see our son, DIL & 3 lil grandchildren (& it's a 7 hour round trip - that's if the roads are clear).

12 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card...Love the fab image and great colours.xxx

Tamie said...

Hope you feel better soon. Your card is wonderful! I love the spotted buttons and the way they work in with the paper and your cute image. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Wendy Fraser said...

brilliant boy's card, love how the medal hangs down. Thanks for joining us at i Love Promarkers xx

Lola said...

Love how the medal hangs outside the frame! Feel better soon.

Lorraine said...

A fun card Tracey. I hope your tummy bug clears soon. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Penny said...

Tracey, so sorry to hear you are not feeling well! :^( Hopefully this is a short bug and you will feel better ASAP!
Love your card--great paper & color combo, love the fun image, the cute way you added his medal and framed him, and your button pennant! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our Button challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

Jane said...

EEK! Hope you're feeling better today Tracey. That's a long trip if you're not feeling too good. Great card...get well soon xx

Elena said...

gorgeous card!

Lori said...

Fantastic card! Thank you for joining us for our "Button" challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Cheryl said...

Super cute! I love the mix of papers and how the medal hangs outside the frame.

Cuttin' and Stampin' Cards said...

What an awesome card. I just love how the metal hangs out of the picture. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting by Designs and our Polka-dot challenge.

Tammy S.