Thursday 25 October 2012

On the Cover of a Magazine!

I had been feeling a bit fed up today cos we were supposed to be going to the cinema but I have been poorly so couldn't go (very annoying too as I'm on holiday from work & have so much on my To Do list that I wanted to catch up with as well) SOO when I saw that my snowman card was on the cover of this month's Papercraft Essentials it really cheered me up.  I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the magazine & check out the other Jellypark teamies cards too :D


4 comments:

Sandy said...

Congratulations Tracey, the card looks wonderful. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Hugs, Sandy

Jane said...

OMG! You're FAMOUS!!!!!
Autograph please!!!
get well soon me ol' china...sods law you feel ill when you're at home but this should cheer you up no end...well done you.
I shall stand in WH Smiths & loiter around the mag' display and tell everyone about you!
xxx

Lola said...

That is so awesome!! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Wow well done on having your card on the front page of a magazine, that is amazing :) Xxx