Friday 13 January 2012

It's Friday... It's... New Releases at Jellypark!


Friday again & how quickly it has come round again at least it's nearly the weekend but also Friday is my worse day at work a) cos I'm tired as it's the end of the week b) I start at 7.45 am & have a long day & c) it's always busy BUT at least I have my crafting to keep me going lol & I'm so lucky to be on the Jellypark DT as I get to use Claire's fabulous new images every couple of weeks & this one is called "Cute Girl With Speech Bubble".  I coloured her with ProMarkers & paper pieced her dress.  The papers are from a kit from The Paper Shelter called "Spring Swing", I did some faux stitching around the edges (which I must admit I'm not sure about) & I finished off using my new Die-namics rolled flower dies & some pearls.  As it is Friday there is also a new challenge at Jellypark Friends which today is Something in my Pocket so I hope you'll be able to join us for that :)  We have some new DT members  so there's even more inspiration for you :)

The challenges:
Sweet Stampin' - Spots & Dots
Simon Says - Spots &/or Stripes 
Papertake - Die Cute Special 
My Mum's Craft Shop - Here Come the Girls
Cupcake - Something New (Die-namics dies)
Crafty Creations - Something New  "
Allsorts - Paper Piecing
There She Goes - Paper Piecing


I also have news about the new Jellypark Juniors which is a challenge blog just for children so if your children, grandchildren, nephews, nieces etc love crafting they can show their creation off here.  My grandson Ryan has entered his card & is so excited when he gets comments on his new blog.


15 comments:

brenda said...

This is very sweet Tracey, beautifully bright and cheerful.

Thanks so much for joining in my Paper Piecing theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

Jane said...

Stitching looks ok to me! I'd be hopeless working in a doctors, I'd catch everything and be ill on my days off. Love your cutesy card and the paper-piecing. Have a 'relaxing' weekend xx

Fleur said...

A great card, love the colours
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Heide said...

Tracey,
So cute! Love the fun colorful papers and great layout.
Hugs, Heide

Pamela said...

Great card Tracy, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

Pam x

Tracey T said...

This is a fabulous image! Love the papers you've used too. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Janneke said...

What a lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Hugs, Janneke

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous card and love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

Brodders said...

Such a lovely card :) Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week and good luck - Jane x

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card Tracy, great image

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge and PTW this week.

Hugs

Jo xxxx

Shelby said...

What a happy fun card! Love the stitching and the rolled flowers...they look wonderful. Thanks for joining us at MMCS

Shelby

Joy said...

Super sweet, I love all the spots and stripes on this card... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Anonymous said...

Aww, such a sweet card Tracey; love the cute image and gorgeous papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
x

having a {me} day said...

Gorgeous birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes. keeley

cebelica said...

Very nice card. Thanks for playing with us at MMCS this week! Hugs!