Friday 21 October 2011

Fright Night!


This week's challenge at Stampin' for the Weekend is "Spooky".  My image is from The Paper Shelter & called "Franky Pastry" (lol), I coloured him with ProMarkers & added black glitter around the edges.  The papers are digi & the bat one is from Designs by Krista (not sure about the other 2).  The ticket sentiment is by Raindrop Echo & I finished off with ribbon & a brad.  Halloween is getting near so why not join in the fun :).  I'm entering my card into the Kraft Outlet's Make it Monday's challenge which is "Spooky Stuff".


Thanks for looking & have a great Friday :D

5 comments:

LilyPuss Cards said...

Fab little monster..love it!!
Hugs
Jan...x

Jane said...

Frankie looks like me when I'm making Xmas cakes...MWHAHA!! x

Brandi said...

Franky is fabulously cute! Great card ~ love your coloring! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, SO cute!! Love, love that little Frankie! And what an amazing coloring job. Great design and layering, too. :)
Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Kraft Journal.

Jennifer Scull said...

your Frankie image gives me the giggles! I can just imagine what he is cooking up in his kitchen! tee hee! what a fun card, Tracey! :)