Friday 29 July 2011

It's Time...


For the 2nd Jellypark Friends challenge which this time is photo inspiration. The image I used is one of the 2 new releases today which is called Princess & Flowers (I had a tough time with this image & had to cut her out in the end & I've just realised I forgot to put her crown on lol - so my version is little girl & flowers hehe).  I did lots of random stitching on the card & ribbon & finished off with some gems, padded embellishments & a greeting.  It was great to see so many of you joining in for our 1st challenge & we hope you will be able to join us again (or for the 1st time).


The challenges:
Crafts & Me - Ribbon
Totally Gorjuss - Punch & Die
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Digi Doodles - Anything Goes
Stamps R Us - Happy Birthday
Anything Goes - Pick of the Bunch
Deep Ocean - Ribbons
Kaboodle Doodles - Stitching
4 Crafty Chicks - Get Your Bling On
Shopping Our Stash - Buttons, Blooms & Bananas
Dutch Dare - Birthday Time
Scrapbook Sisters - Happy Birthday
The Stamp Man - Stitching


I can't believe it is Friday already - this week has flown by & I've really had a lovely time away (DIL not had baby yet though, it was due last Saturday) & I'm still playing catch-up with my crafting lolHave a great weekend what ever your up to (we have a BBQ tomorrow & hubby at 6-a-side footy competition Sunday so hopefully can do some more catching up then).

18 comments:

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Pretty card in pink. Love the unconventional stitching and the ribbon.

Thanks for playing with us at Kaboodle Doodles & The Crazy Challenge!

Kath
GD - The Crazy Challenge
DT - Kaboodle Doodles
Blog: "Let's Get Scrappy!"
http://kmcbhernandez.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

Such a sweet card. Very pretty indeed.xx

ahlers5 said...

So pretty. I love how the ribbon is applied and the mix of papers.
Diane

Jennifer Scull said...

oh this is such a gorgeous card in so many many ways! I adore your papers and the little embellies. of course your coloring is spot on.

I'll put on my official hat here for a second and say thanks for playing in the stitching challenge at Kaboodle Doodles....

now your friend will say have a marvy time at the BBQ and hope that babe comes soon. ;) love ya, girlfriend!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Hi Tracey I love your card esp all the little details, the stiching and the ruffled ribbon and the pretty gems - beautiful hun x
Crossing my fingers that the baby comes soon x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Kirsty said...

Very pretty! I love the pinks and blues and the ribbon at the side really sparks the card up! Thanks for joining us at Crazy Challenge - good luck!

Collette said...

Lovely job! Love all the layers. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Adorable card with fantastic layout and embellies. Thank you for sharing with us at DDSC this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Tracey! I love this card! Love how you've attached the ribbon x

inkydoodlecrafts said...

This is such a pretty card, I love stitching on paper it looks fab :o)

Bettina L. said...

This is such a cute card. Love the colours and the stiching. Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles this week and good luck. Bettina

Linda Palmer said...

With or without the crown she is a darling little girl! Beautiful coloring and layout. Great card!

ahlers5 said...

Hey Tracey, I'm back. I just noticed the stitching on here. Wonderful. Funny how you miss some things the first time you look. Thanks for joining us at DDSC.
Diane

Tamie said...

What a fun birthday card. I love the flowers you used for your bling in the corners. Thank you so much for sharing your special card with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Great inspiration.

CarlaKH said...

Too cute! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Julie said...

A gorgeous card, the ribbon and the stitching look fab! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x

Lisa said...

So sweet! Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man challenge.

Jane said...

Excellent 'Random' stitching. If I'd tried random stitching I'm sure there would have been a random finger attached too!!! xxx