Sunday 10 October 2010

Heidi-Mari's Blog Anniversary Challenge (with a Twist)


Check out Heidi-Mari's blog for all the details of her challenge & there is fabulous candy to be won!  The theme for the challenge is Christmas card with a twist :)  My MIL has just frightened the life out of me saying it's only about 10 weeks until Christmas  - so if I don't make more than 1 Christmas card a week I'm only gonna have 10 cards (+ the 5 or so I have already made which still equals not very many lol) arghhhh!

I made a gate fold card for a change &  I used my Popcorn the Bear Christmas collection CD roms.  I did twisted piramage inside (I thought it would go well with the theme of the challenge), the papers are from my stash & I finished off with some hologram card, snowflakes, gems & glitter.


I'm entering this card for these challenges:
Bah! Humbug! - Cuties
Making it with Meslyn - Glity,Glittered Christmas
Alphabet - X for Xmas
Totally Gorjuss - Not a Square 
Allsorts - Inspiration from a Song Title (We Wish You a Merry Christmas)
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Sparkle & Shine


16 comments:

Lori said...

Tracey the images on this card are gorgeous, your card is so perfect I just love everything about it, especially all the glitter!

Annie said...

Wow that really is special. Love it.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Jane said...

Blimey! If you keep making such gorgeously embellished cards like these you'll be making Xmas cards in the Spring!!! This must have taken ages!! I miss-read your posting, thought you said your MIL was staying for 10 weeks! HA!HA!HA!!! xxx

Jolanda said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh,this is so very sweet!!!Lovely beautiful card!
Have a very nice evening!!
Love,Jolanda

Kari said...

Oh,my,this is really lovely! Gorgeous images and colouring!
Have a great day :)

HUgs,Kari :)

starcyl said...

There's a lot going on in this card and I think it's fab.

Jenny x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the image & colours. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

Lexi said...

Tracey this is so cute..i love it:D

hugs Lexi xxx

Jess's Crafty Things said...

gorgeous card Tracey hope to see you again on Making it with Meslyn and good luck in the draw

Ronnie said...

This card is incredible!!!!!! Everything about this card is stunning. You are amazingly talented, hugs, ronnie

Irene said...

What a gorgeous card with fabulous colours and imges. - I love it.
Your card is so special and I am sure the recipient will be thrilled to receive it.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

irene
Bah!Humbug!

Max said...

Brilliant idea to add the pyramage inside - lovely surprise. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Holly Young said...

Gosh this turned out cute! Love your card design!

Carolina said...

Very pretty and cute. Thank you for joining the Alphabet challenge

Anonymous said...

amazing!

scotspanda said...

fabulous card, the images are so lovely

thanks for joining in with my musical theme this week :o)

Hugs

Amanda xx