Sunday 14 February 2010

Sistah's First Challenge :-)

Since joining the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers (SBS29) I have met some lovely ladies. Kim Marie who is the Group Admin has set us our first sketch challenge & here is my card. As you can see it is another Christmas card (if I keep on like this I WILL have my cards made in time this year lol). The papers are from my stash, I think they're from Designer Digitals, the image is from Pink Petticoat (I love these cute lil images) & has been coloured with Prismacolor pencils & glittered round the edge. The card is finished off with some gems & 3 diecut trees.

I'm entering this card for a couple of Christmas Challenges:
ABC - Decorations
Susie & Vikki's - Digital Christmas

13 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

awesome card. all of your elements are lovely together. Just a perfect match up of everything. You really have a good eye for that. Love coming here and wiping my chin of the drool!!LOL

Tracy said...

Very Cute Tracey!! Great job!

Squirrel x said...

Super cute card hun, just fab, and I adore that little penguin! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love this penguin image ,, so cute ,, and the papers are gorgeous too :-)

thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Rhonda said...

Tracey,
Your card is just adorable. The image is so cute and all of your elements work together perfectly.
Rhonda

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

What a beautiful card, lovely image coloured beautifully and those papers are scrummy, thankyou for joining in Susie & Vikki's Christmas club challenge this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki & Susie xx

lalkygirl said...

stunning card tracey ,love the image
happy crafting
lalkygirl x

Cheryl said...

Too cute! I love this penguin. It is never too early to start on Christmas cards.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card- wonderful sketch and love your papers! I like the idea of Christmas cards all year long!

Anonymous said...

You found a great sketch and I love the papers and that penguin is sooooo cute! thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge this time too, Samantha :0)

Annie said...

love the pretty papers and cute penguin, and the sparkle! thanks for joining in the fun with us on the ABC Christmas blog.
hugs, annie x

Helen Laurence said...

What a sweet card, I just love it...will you save it & send it to me lol!!
Thank you for joining S&V's Christmas club challenge x x

Lacey Stephens said...

Very cute card!! I love that image!
Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge this week!! We will have another fun one for you tomorrow. We hope you can join in again.
~Lacey Stephens
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT