Sunday, 31 January 2010

Christmas Card (No.3)!

Hope you're all having a fab Sunday. I had a lay in & then went shopping (all exciting stuff lol) we had to buy a new microwave cos ours needed replacing. We had Sunday dinner & now it's time for some crafting although I have got some tidying to do too. I have an order to make up which includes 5 male cards & I'm really struggling with this (I don't know why men can't have flowers & gems on their cards lol).

I made this card yesterday with Faith's last free image of January, I did really well & made a card with her fab images every week :-) I coloured the polar bear in with ProMarkers & a bit of chalk, added gems & Glamour Dust; finishing off with a punched border & flowers, brad & greeting.
I'm entering this card for 2 Challenges:
Friday Sketchers - Sketch!
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Open

11 comments:

Rhonda said...

He is a cutie! I love the papers and the layout. Well done.

Rhonda
SBS29

Shelly Schmidt said...

I Love this image this week- your card is awesome- I am looking at it thinking I have all of those papers too! Awesome job- cannot wait to see what we get to work with next!

joanne gilch said...

Awesome card. Love it.
joanne

CraftyC said...

Cute card Tracey!
Clairex

Zoe xx said...

Grogeous card swettie - look at you go with all these fabulous christmas cards!! Woohoo!!! I must catch up now :p x x x

Cheryl said...

Wow! I am impressed that you are keeping to your commitment to make Christmas cards early. This one is adorable. I was eyeballing this image earlier this weekend. You did a great job with him.

Cheryl
SBS29

ScrapinShana said...

Love this polar bear, he is so cute! I really like the DP you used too, it all works so well together, cute, cute card! Thanks for joining us at SSDS =)

Paper Addict said...

very pretty cards....love em Hugs, Ronnie

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Tracey. You'll be well ahead of all of us by the end of the year lol !

Kathy said...

This image is so cute. Love your cards and glad you had a relaxing Sunday!

Faith S. said...

Tracey, this is FABULOUS!! I love the colors and the paper!! And the rhinestones and your coloring!! Beautiful!