Sunday 25 October 2009

Alex & Felicity Christmas Wishes

I'm still achy but slightly better (I got knocked off my bike on Friday) at least it is Sunday so I can have a nice rest & do a bit of crafting. Have you seen the fab new images by Sally-Ann at the Digi Boutique? Well if you haven't check them out here, aren't they fab & you get 4 fab images for £2.25.

This card was made using my oval Nesties, Papermania papers, EK Sucess border punch, peel off greeting, bow, pearls, lots of glitter glue & the snowflakes I recycled from some of last years cards lol. It was made for the Digi Stamp Boutique Blog October competition & also I used the Three Clovers Designs sketch, the Cute Daisy May theme is "Love" & the challenge over at La-La Land is "Sparkle".

10 comments:

Lora said...

This image is so sweet, think I may have to go get some :) Love the way you have coloured it and your colour combo is fab.
Hope you stop aching soon!
thanks for joining us at CDM this week.
Lora x
p.s I have some candy over on my blog just now if you would like to check it out (lorascards) :)

Linnie said...

I Love this sweet card
Thankyou for coming out to play with cute daisy may this week
linniuex

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh ny gosh...this is just the cutest...I love winter scenes. Darling image! Great job on the sketch this week..thanks for joining us at 3CTC!

Michele Spera said...

WOW
I love the colors:-) and I especially like the added snowflakes and glitter
Thank you for joining us at CDM this week
XmicheleX

LOUISE said...

Great card Tracey, love the image. Hope you are OK after being knocked off your bike! Louise x

pinky said...

Just love these two, so cute, lovely colours. Thanks for playing at cute daisy may this week.
Pinky

Maureen said...

So cute! Love all the snowflakes and sparkle! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Cute! Love the sparkly snowflakes! Hoping that you will start feeling a lot better soon. How scary! Glad you are okay! Thank you for joining in on the fun at La-La Land Crafts! xx Jane

Irina Blount said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ooooh nooo....hope you're ok Tracey after the bike fall...

This is a gorgeous creation.....fab colours, papers and snowflakes!...fab colouring too...xx