Monday 14 September 2009

Dutch Dare meets Kaboodle Doodles

I was asked to make a really special card for my Aunty for her Granddaughter. It took me a while to to get inspired but I am really pleased with the finished card. It is my sort of card - all girly & glittery lol & I loved making it. The papers I've used are from Designer Digitals called "It's a Girl Thing" & they are stunning. The images are from Pink Petticoat, the flower is made with my Nesties & the card is finished off with a computer generated greeting, gems, a pearl, liquid pearls, Glamour Dust & charms. The images have been coloured with chalk for a change which I think gives a nice soft look.

The challenge at Dutch Dare is an Inspirational picture & Kaboodle Doodles challenge is to use Charms on you project.

9 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

fantastic card,
thank you for joining us at Kaboodles this week,
Hugs
Angie
DT Kaboodles

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Tracey this is quite stunning I can see why you enjoyed making it apart from being 'girlie and pink' the design is wonderful and I love the added charm thank you so much for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week

Hugs
Lorraine x

Kari said...

Lovely card!Gorgeous flower!
Have a wonderful day:)

Hugs,Kari:)

Unknown said...

It's so pretty and I love how you've made the flower. Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodledoodle challenge.

Irit Shalom said...

VERY CUTE CARD!! LOVE THE WAY U USED A CHARM FOR OUR CHALLENGE

Kelly Schelske said...

Very pretty! Love the charm!

Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!

Hugs, Kelly

Karin said...

Fabulous card Tracey.
Love you take on this weeks inspirational challenge.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo karin

suzARTe said...

such a lovely card, I love the delicate colours. thanks for joining us at kaboodles

Cathy said...

Beautiful card and a fabulous take on the colour inspiration.
Thank you for joining in the DDCC this time.
Cathy xx