Saturday 16 May 2009

I Love the Weekend :-)

Hooray it's the Weekend! How lovely not to have to go to work. We went to a car boot sale & then had a wander round town this morning. This afternoon I baked some double chocolate Brownies (it's a new recipe I found & you can check it out here, I added white & dark chocolate chunks) & still had time to make a card woohoo :-)


On to the card: this was made using Marlene's fab sketch over at The Sugar Bowl. The papers are from Design's by Krista's "Country Cottage" kit. The gorgeous Leanne Ellis design stamp is from my dear friend Linda & was coloured in with my Prismacolor pencils. I finished the card off with some flowers, a stamped greeting & butterfly & 2 flower buttons (there is now a "Please Include" bit to the challenge which this week is "buttons").

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Lovely card, the papers are really pretty and the little flower embellies work really well.
Have a great weekend.

strawberry fields said...

This is such a cute card :)
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Fiona

Sue said...

Lovely card, where did you get those little flowers they are gorgeous??

xx Sue

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card and great take on the sketch!!
Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl :)
Hugs, Marlene xx

Lilian said...

Beautiful card and those flowers are cute! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!