Sunday 13 July 2008

Father -in-Law Card


Ho hum... had to make another "Man" card - this one for my father-in-law, very akward & this is the time of the year wen I have to make lots of them, my youngest son Stuart is 21 on the same day as F-I-L (July 28th) & my oldest son Craig is 23 on 12th August.

For this card I used the sketch from Go Bananas (another new site on me) & the theme over at the Daring Cardmakers blog is "Peel offs" (of which I have loads cos I never use them any more) so I have used 3 heart peel offs. The papers are downloaded from the Cannon website which has lots of nice papers :-). I stamped the waistcoat then stamped a lil pocket watch & tucked it in the pocket. The card is finished off with a Happy Birthday ribbon & a big brad with a rub on. I quite like it but not sure if he will (fingers crossed).

3 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Tracey
This card turned out well, im loving it. I am sure your father in law will love it. Did you check out my blog candy yet? Hugs Linda x

Anna Banana said...

Tracey,
I absolutely LOVE what you did with the Go Bananas challenge layout!
Your colors are fantastic!!
Thanks for participating and I look forward to your next creations for the Tuesday challenges!!
XOXO
Anna Banana

kc_froglady said...

Great job on this one! I love the color combo you used!