Sunday 6 July 2008

Dazzle Card


I really like this card :-) probably because its lilac & girly with glitter & gems.

I used the sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You but unfortunately I was too late to join in lol. The theme of "Dazzle us with something" is from the challenge over on the Stamp Something blog.

This card is made with Pink Petticoat papers which I've added touches of Stickles glitter to. The swirly stamp is by Hot off the Press & I punched out a flower & added a Prima flower, stamped greeting (also by Hot off the Press), ribbons & gems.

4 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful! Love the printed papers and the glitter! Thanks for joining in our challenge. :)

Rach said...

lovely card, love the way you have attached the sentiment. hugs rach.xx

Erin... said...

cute, cute cute!! love the layout!! thanks for playing!!

craft mad Jenny said...

this is lovely - i have the same stamp sets, but haven't come up with anything as nice as this - yet!