Friday 31 May 2013

Jellypark Colour Pallette Challenge



This week's challenge at Jellypark Friends is to use a colour palette from Design Seeds, they have lots of wonderful palettes & inspiration.  For my card I used their Raspberry Hues palette & the Jellypark images I used were "Girl with Balloon & Present" & "You are a Little Star" which I coloured with ProMarkers.  The papers are from Craftwork Cards & I finished off with Glamour Dust & a couple of padded stars.  I hope you can join us :D


The challenges:
Creatalicious - For the Girls
Fab 'n' Funky - Girly
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Lots of Layers
Created with Love - You Lift Me Up


I hope you've had a great week & have a lovely weekend ahead.  We're off to Legoland tomorrow to meet our son DIL & 3 little grandchildren :D

13 comments:

Hazel said...

Cute card - thanks for sharing for the Fab 'n' Funky 'for the girls' challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer x

Lady Bug Stampers said...

What an adorable card. Love the sentiment and the little girl is darling. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Created with love challenges.
Linda K. DT

valou250809 said...

Very beautiful card! so original! thanks for playing with "CWLC" this week. Good luck!

Chris Hanselman said...

Adorable image. Thanks for joining our You Lift Me Up challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

~~Chris

Lola said...

Great layout on this one and your little puffy stars are a perfect touch. Have a wonderful time at Legoland!

Anonymous said...

Superb blоg you havе here but I waѕ
wantіng to know if уou knew of any user dіscussion foгums thаt cover the same topics discussed in
thіs articlе? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get responses from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Many thanks!

Feel free to surf to my site :: Emergency Plumbers Solihull

PaperDaisies said...

What a lovely card. Love how you have showcased that image. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

Rach83 said...

Aww, this really makes me smile. Your image is utterly adorable and I love the great sentiment.

Hope you had a fab time at Legoland.

Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Vicky said...

A lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week

hugs Vicky xxx

rachel said...

wonderful card - love the colours and cute image - thanks for joining us at CI this week and good luck xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card Tracey
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Very sweet card! Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab n Funky Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Fab n Funky DT

Karen Petitt said...

Super cute and so lovely. Thank you for sharing your creation with us and for joining us at Creative Moments #18 lots of layers challenge. Karen P CM DT (http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/ )