Wednesday 29 May 2013

I'm Back!

 

Hello everyone, I hope everything is good.  I'm back from my hols, we went to Dubrovnic, Croatia & had an amazing time! Everything was perfect: the weather, hotel, scenery, architecture, food :D  It was only the 2nd time I've been abroad & the first time was about 15 years ago! (we're intending to do a lot more traveling now - I've definitely got the bug).  

I do have a problem though, my PC has blown up (well not literally but it did go back & smell of smoke & now it's not working), this is terrible because all my crafting life is on it :(  (my images, papers, watermarks, photos etc) so I did feel a bit sad but my son says he should be able to retrieve the stuff off it (fingers crossed).  

Luckily I made & photoed my card for this week's challenge at The Paper Shelter before the PC gave up the ghost which is "Shape it up or an Easel Card".  For my card I used "The Cutest Date" (coloured image), some chipboard hearts that I glittered, ribbon, gems & punched butterfly.  

The gift voucher

The challenges:
Dutch Dare - Flutterby Butterfly
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Punches/Dies
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Crafting for all Seasons - Wedding/Anniversary


I hope you can join us & are having a nice week (& I hope you've got at least a little sunshine).

14 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting For All Seasons this time in our Wedding/Anniversary challenge!
Good Luck
Dawn xx

Cindy van Oorschot said...

A sweet card, glad you had a good holiday, and sorry about the computer keeping fingers crossed for you. Always should back it up. Anyway thanks for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons.
Cindy
Good Luck

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is so cute!! I love the soft colors and pretty easel design. I am glad you had a nice trip and good luck with your computer. Mine crashed last fall and I was a mess thinking I lost everything.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, such an adorable image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?

I mean, what you say is fundamental and all. However imagine if you added some great photos or videos to give your posts more,
"pop"! Your content is excellent but with
images and clips, this website could definitely be one of the
greatest in its field. Excellent blog!

Have a look at my web blog :: gamblers

Unknown said...

Great Image love the card.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew on our punches/dies challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

Lisa Carroll said...

This is so cute and fun.. brilliantly colored! :) Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

Lola said...

Such an adorable easel! And your image is a cutie too. So sorry about your computer. Hopefully all your important stuff can be retrieved....and hey, that means a new computer! Glad you had a fantastic vacation.

Guild Master Crystal said...

Super cute card! Sorry about your computer - that is so frustrating when that happens!
Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew in our punches/dies challenge.

~ Crystal (DT)

Sher said...

OMGoodness! This is too cute for words! Love, love, love your card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting By Designs.
Hugs, Sharon

Crafting Vicky said...

very sorry to hear about your computer problems!!! How awful!

Love the great easel card you have made! Great colors.

Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Jani said...

Cute card!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

What a great, energetic card. You colourung is awsome. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Card Crew. Yvonne

Jan said...

This looks great thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan