Thursday 8 April 2010

A Special Card...

For 2 special people, it is my aunt & uncles golden wedding anniversary on Saturday & we are having a family get together which I'm looking forward to. This card was made with cream & gold tones with a hint (quite a big hint lol) of red. I used pearlised card & cut a heart with my new Martha Stewart heart punch which I was lucky enough to win from Simon Says Stamp, labels 1 Nesties, computer generated greeting, pearls, lace, organza ribbon & gorgeous flowers from Orchid Crafts. It has a matching cream insert & I am making a box to go with the card which I will add to the post when it's finished.

I'm entering this card for 5 challenges:
Allsorts - No DP's
For Fun - Flowers, Rain, Showers or Spring
The Crafty Pad - Lace & Bows
"Something Completely Different" - "W" (Wedding)
Sweet Stop - Sketch
Prairie Fairy - Texture


& here is the card box I made:




13 comments:

Helen Dooley said...

Great card! Im sure your Aunt and Uncle will love it. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at For Fun Challenges.

Kym Weber said...

Such a pretty card! Really love this Clean and Simple card! Beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at For Fun Challenges! Hope you'll be joining us for next week's challenge!

~Hugs~Kym

Carol Plume said...

what a lovely card I'm sure your Aunt and Uncle will love it.

Thank you for joining us at SCD this week, hope you'll join us again.

Dawn said...

Hi Tracey
Aww thanks for stopping by and love your card with the cluster of flowers tied, beautiful touch..

thanks for joining us on SCD

Dawn

Faye said...

This is SUCH a beautiful card. x

Debbie said...

Hi tracey what a beautiful card - your hint of red is perfect too I think. :) Love your lace and bows. :) Thanks for joining us at the crafty pad. :)

Hope you aunt and uncle have a fab anniversary - they are sure to adore your card. :)

xxDebbie the crafty pad

Unknown said...

Very elegant. Love the soft colors!


Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays this week!

xoxox

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Tracey, This is a stunning card, lace is gorgeous as is the design. Your Aunt and Uncle will love it. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. Hugs Suzi xx

Queen La Rubba said...

This is gorgeous! Very sweet! I love the whole card! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Prairie Fairy Fun Friday‘s" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly gorgeous crafty works in the future!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
I invite you to hop on over and enter in my candy give away!!

Debs said...

Hi Tracey
This is such a beautiful elegant card. Love the flowers. I'm sure yoir Aunt & Uncle will adore it.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful and elegant! Love the pretty flowers you put on your card! TFS

Anonymous said...

So lovely! Those pretty flowers are the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

Kathy said...

Wow, this is fabulous, so much more than a card. This is a real keepsake, I'm sure your aunt and uncle will cherish this.