Tuesday 20 April 2010

Bride & Groom

Just a quick post as it's my lunch break & I have to go back to work soon :(

For this card I used this gorgeous digi image from Di (this is now been made into a stamp & you will soon be able to purchase it here). I coloured the happy couple with ProMarkers. I used some cream lace wrapped around gold card& inked some satin paper to match. I finished the card off with flowers from Orchid Crafts, organza ribbon, a (Martha Stewart) punched heart & a heart pin.

I'm entering this card for 6 challenges:
Bee Crafty -Engagement, Wedding or Anniversary
Charisma - Monochrome (hopefully this counts lol)
Crafty Angels - Wedding
CPS- Sketch
Crazy Amigo - Flowers
Dare U 2 Digi - Metal

11 comments:

Evonne said...

Tracey, your card is beautiful, I just love it! I would never have thought of brown as a wedding card, but it works perfectly. Well done you!
Thank you so much for joining in the Crafty Angels challenge this week.

Dawn said...

Hi Tracey

Beautiful card and love the lace background, cute image too

Dawn

Leanne said...

Oooh your card is so beautiful!


Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week!

I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

Leanne xx

Shirl said...

Tracey I adore the colours on your card and great minds think alike...my card this week for the EFD blog is brown. Wish I had used lace on mine because yours looks better.
Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Angels and good luck with our top 3 challenge this week.
Hugs Shirley x x x

Kari said...

This is a wonderful card!Love the image,gorgeous colouring!
Beautiful paper and the flowers are perfect :o)

Have a great day :)

Hugs,Kari :)

Linda Beeson said...

Sweet! What a cutie and what a great use of the CPS sketch.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I love these colors for a wedding card.

Joanne Gilch said...

Lovely card and mu fave is the lace.

Bee said...

Beautiful card with really elegant choice of colours and materials. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

Larissa said...

Such a cute card! Very lovely image and great colouring! Love the pin. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

Kathy said...

So elegant. Love these colors and the roses and lace are the perfect embellishments.