Sunday 20 September 2009

House Mouse meets Sketch & Stash

Luckily I've been on holiday this week (I really needed a break from work) & even better it was my birthday on Wednesday & I got some fantastic crafting goodies :-) My dear friend Linda bought me (among other things) this fantastic House Mouse Stamp called "With All My Heart" & as it was her wedding anniversary I used it to create this card for her (& her hubby David of course).

The image was coloured in with chalk, I used the gorgeous Designer Digital papers again & finished the card off with ribbon, flower, button & greeting. This week's challenge at House Mouse is "A Year in Review" & I chose Challenge 40 - "Wedding/Anniversary" & I followed the Sketch & Stash Sketch.

9 comments:

Penni said...

Love this card Tracey - House Mouse stamps are so cute

Hugs
Penni
X

Donna said...

Adorable card Tracey, love the soft pastel colours :) Donna x

Jean McKenzie said...

Gorgeous soft pretty card! Perfect image too for the occasion!

Chrissie said...

Such a lovely card Tracey, the soft colours and your wonderful colouring are perfect with these cute mice!
Hope you had a fabulous birthday.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Zoe said...

What a gorgeous card, i love the soft colours in the paper - just perfect to go with the delicate colouring on the images from the chalks. What a fabby anniversary card.
Zoe x x

Kim Dellow said...

So cute! Hope you had a wonderful birthday and a great break Tracey! Kimx

Becky said...

Stunning card Tracey, love that sweet image!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Heather said...

Fabulous card Tracey - gorgeous image and coloured so brilliantly. The papers and colours you've chosen compliment the image perfectly.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx

Jill said...

beautiful card Tracey, love your new HM stamp and belated Happy Birthday hun, thanks so much for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx