Wednesday 30 September 2009

Hippo Filofax

I made this filofax (this is the 3rd one I've made for myself & I'm taking it to work so I might actually use this one lol) using my fav papers from Designer Digitals & a cute hippo image from Pink Petticoat. I finished it off with punched flowers, leaves, card candy & a pearl. I'm entering this for the Secret Crafter challenge which this week is "Animal Antics".

I'd better get myself ready for work now Wed is my day off but unfortunately it is half day training today :(

5 comments:

Jill said...

aww Tracey this is gorgeous I love the image thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

aardvarkpest said...

Fab filofax. Love the iamge and handbag paper.

Glenda

Donna said...

Fantastic take on this weeks animal antics theme! Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

having a {me} day said...

Oh this is fab! Love the colours and the cute image! kxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant.
luv
Debby