Saturday 8 August 2009

A Little Bird Told Me...

Hooray it's the weekend & even better we're on holiday now (no more work for a whole week how fab is that!). Had a lovely day, had the in-laws round for lunch & then went to Wroxham Barns, I love looking round all their crafty shops. Luckily the weather has been gorgeous for the last few days - fingers crossed it will last.

This card was made for 3 challenges:-
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Floral Fantasy
Crafty Creations - Buttons
Simon Says - Buttons & Ribbons

The papers & image are from Pink Petticoat, I used my Nesties & finished the card off with flowers, buttons & ribbons.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my...this card is absolutly adorable!! Love the soft colors!

Anonymous said...

cute birdie.. love your card, and the blog.. xD

Mandy said...

such a pretty card!

love your take on our buttons challenge!

thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week!

hugs Mandyxx

Dragonlady said...

This is a great card Tracey. The image is so lovely.

Ali x

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable card! Love that image Tracey! I'm so happy you joined us at CCC this week!! Have a lovely holiday!!
smiles,Deena

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh my gosh, how cute! I love the stitched ribbon!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph