Monday 24 August 2009

Golden Wedding Card

I've been asked to make a Golden Wedding Anniversary card by my Aunty & this is what I came up with:

I stamped & embossed a wedding cake & used my Nesties & foam pads to 3d it. I stamped & embossed some glasses & used some Glamour Dust for the "fizz". The lace border is using my Martha Stewart punch & the card is finished off with a gold organza ribbon & a peel off (!) mounted on to cream card (attached with silicon glue).

This card fits 2 challenges:
Stamptacular - 3-D
Daring Cardmakers - Anniversaries

8 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Wasn't my challenge perfectly timed for you. Gorgeous card.

SueH said...

What a great card Tracey.
I don’t think I’ve seen that cake stamp before, it’s great for a Golden Wedding card and it fits perfectly on the scalloped Nestie.

Thanks for ‘daring to join in this week.
Sue
x

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! I love the elegant colors and the stamp is perfect!
Thanks so much for joining us at SSC this week!
Dee

Anonymous said...

Cute wedding card!
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week ;0)

Janneke X

Liza said...

Great card Tracey, I love the cake stamp. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Carly said...

Hi Tracey, what a beautiful card. Very lovely take on the challenge. Thanks for playing.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Tracey, perfect for a golden wedding.

Thanks for joining us this week at SSC.

Joanne x

Paula said...

What a wonderful wedding card! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula