Wednesday 18 February 2009

New WOJ Spring Stamps!


Hooray my new Wiff of Joy Spring Collection stamps arrived yesterday & the are all gorgeous. Luckily today is my day off so I had time to have a little play. This card was made using the A Spoon Full of Sugar sketch. The papers are Basic Grey, all the stamps (the girl, the tree stump, the butterfly & the greeting) are from Wiff of Joy. The ribbon is from Brenda Pinnock & a couple of flowers with brad & bead spacer were added to finish the card off. I love these stamps & I can't wait to make lots more cards with them!

2 comments:

Teri said...

This is really lovely. The stamp is gorgeous. I didn't order these :( Was close to doing it, but being new to stamping didn't want to buy without seeing them ...... I'll know better next time!

Teri xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon hunny, this is fabulous hunny. I wanted to thank you for the lovely card and wallet folder you sent me. You are truly the best! thank you so much. Big hugs Linda x