Sunday 1 February 2009

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Relaunch Today!


The Kaboodle Doodles challenge blog has been revamped & is looking fab. There will be a new challenge every 2 weeks & lots of lovely candy up for grabs.

This week's challenge is a nice easy one to begin with the theme of "Love". My card was made using the Kaboodle Doodles new "Scribble" papers which are perfect for Valentines (& Anniversary & any other time when you need to send a bit of lovin'). I used a cute Rachelle Anne Miller stamped image & added some crocheted flowers, a charm & some gems to finish off with.

It's perfect crafting weather today lol (just starting to snow) so I shall just stay in cutting & colouring etc. Ooh dear just remembered the ironing is still waiting to be done ;o)

1 comment:

Kim Dellow said...

I love this card, I like the way you have used the hearts as a banner running across the card. Lovely. Kim