Friday 12 July 2013

Give Thanks at Jellypark Friends




This week's new challenge at Jellypark Friends is "Thank You" & for my card I used Claire's wonderful "String of Hearts" image which I coloured with ProMarkers.  The papers are digi & from The Sweet Shoppe & I finished the card with lace, brad, acrylic charm & stamped greeting.  Ooh & I made a little pinwheel too.  

The challenges:
Crafty Bloggers Network - Metal Magic (brad)
Crafting by Designs - Thank You
Divas by Design - Charming
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
The Craft Place - Ribbon &/or Lace 


I am always glad when Friday evening comes around & the working week is over but this week & especially today has been horrendous luckily I'm on holiday next week as I really need a break.  We're having a meal, night & breakfast in a lovely hotel Sunday so I'm really looking forward to that but the rest of the week we have to do some decorating.  Have a wonderful weekend :o)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Good luck in this months draw.
Hugs katie
CBN DT x

Anonymous said...

Have уou eveг thought about publіshing
аn e-bοok oг guеst authοring on othег ѕites?
I hаve a blog bаsed on the sаme topiсs you discuss and
would reаlly like to hаve you sharе ѕome stories/information.
І know my audience would apρreciate your work.
Іf you are even remotely interesteԁ, fеel fгеe to shoot me an email.


my web page; simple wood projects

Jennifer Scull said...

your card is just as sweet as can be! love the little pinwheel! :)

hope you get plenty of rest, relaxation, and most of all, FUN, this weekend! :)

Penny said...

Love what you did with this image, Tracey! Great design, love your cute DP & coloring, and that pinwheel is just darling on this! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Enjoy your time off!

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, love the image and fabulous embellishments Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

Sylv xx
Crafty Bloggers Network DT

Mirella said...

Very cute! Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

Aunty Sue said...

great card love the pin wheel thanks for sharing at Divas for design this week

Unknown said...

such an adorable card. The image and paper work perfectly in coordination, and love how you have added the pinwheel.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers network challenge.
Claire x
(DT member)

Ger said...

Sweet image! Love your papers and windmill. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network
Geraldine M
CBN DT

Lola said...

Such a sweet girl and your little pinwheel is adorable.