Sunday 23 June 2013

For the Girls


This week's Sentimental Sundays challenge is "For the Girls" (+ a sentiment), which is great for me as I love all things pretty & girly :D  Our fab sponsor this week is "Crafty Sentiments" & I used their "Kaye - Summer Breeze" image which I coloured with ProMarkers, the paper is digital (from the Sweet Shoppe) & I finished with flowers, ribbon, charm & greeting (from Craftwork Cards). 

I hope you're having a lovely Sunday & have time to fit some crafting in (hubby's just popped round his parents thus giving me time to do a little catching up :D).  It's just a shame the weekends go so quickly.

The challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - Happy Birthday
Passion for ProMarkers - Floral Fancy
Crafty Ribbons - Flowers Galore
Fairy Tale - Happy Birthday
Emerald Faeries - Dies/punches
My Sheri - Birthday

16 comments:

Bianca said...

Oh, what a lovely card! I love the little handbag. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Adorable!!! Love how beautifully she's colored and the bag tag...GORGEOUS!!! I hope you are doing well!!

debby4000 said...

absolutely gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous tracey.adorable image and I love your pretty flowers and colours.
Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Do yоu mind іf I quote a fеw
of your poѕts as lοng as I provіdе сrеdit anԁ sоurсes bаck to уour wеblog?
Ϻy website іs in the eхact sаme areа of interest as yоuгs and mу visitors ωould trulу benefit from a lot of the informatiοn you provіԁe hеre.

Plеase let me know if thіs оk ωith уou.
Тhanκs!

mу blog pоѕt; 24 hour Locksmith Solihull

Sue Crease said...

Such a pretty card to share with us this time over at MSC. Cute use of the handbag sentiment.
Sue

Penny said...

Awwww, how cute!Such a precious image! Love your coloring, your design, pretty DP, and embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny

P.G. Lamb said...

What a sweet birthday card! Love the stamped sentiment on the purse. Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Eileen said...

Such a cute image and great colour choices. Love the layout and design.
Thanks for joining in with the Floral Fantasy Challenge at PFP this week, and good luck
Eileen x

carol said...

wonderful card...thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

Gwyneth said...

Very sweet and completely girly. I love that your greeting panel is in the shape of a handbag.

Shelly said...

Really cute and girly Tracey :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

Lola said...

She's so lovely and her little purse is adorable. And I must add that your rose is gorgeous!

xxbella71xx said...

what a lovely card, thank you so much for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog

Stella xx

TCT DT

Nela said...

Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours!
Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge!
Hugs Nela