Friday 9 September 2011

Tickled Pink at Stampin' for the Weekend


This week's challenge at Stampin' for the Weekend is "Tickled Pink" so we would like to see projects that are Pink, Pink, Pink & more Pink!  I used this cute image from Di's Digital Downloads called "Crown Princess" & coloured her with ProMarkers.  I've had these papers from PaperMania for ages & I never use them (I now know why  - I don't really like them lol).  I finished my card off with a die cut doily, gems, flowers & chipboard sentiment.  I do hope you'll get out you pink "bits & bobs" & join us for this challenge. The design team's creations are all very different so if you're looking for inspiration why not check them out :)  I'm entering this card into the Stampalot challenge which this month is "It's a Frame Up".


8 comments:

Chris said...

love the pink! and your pass it on card is sweet too.

Berry said...

What a cute little creation Tracey hugs Rebekah xx

Joanne Stott said...

Awwwh this is so cute and girlie, love it...

Hugs

Joanne x

brenda said...

Very pretty and feminine Tracey and that delicate doily makes a perfect mat for your image.

Thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Such a cute girly card Tracey - love the doily mat x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

PinksyDoodles said...

So pretty in pink! Thank you for sharing with us at the Sir Stampalot challenge.
Clare x

Francesca said...

what a beautiful card,

thanks for joining us at
Sir Stampalot challenge this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Sally H said...

A fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing it with us at sir stampalot this month and Good luck!