Friday 12 August 2011

My Last Post For StampFairy


I have enjoyed every moment of being on the StampFairy DT & using Gerda's wonderful images & working with such a great bunch of girls but I've decided to stand down so this is my last post on the DT.  The Friday release this week is this cute "Garden Goblin" in various guises :)  I decided to cover an old filofax & I used ProMarkers to colour the image, added the freebie toadstools on the front too & also inside finishing off with some alphabet stickers, buttons & punched corners.  


The challenges:
Crazy Amigo - Free Theme 
C.R.A.F.T. - Gifts
Incy Wincy - Something Old, Something New (New image, corner punch, Old buttons, stickers)
Kaboodle Doodles - Primary Colours

9 comments:

Gerda said...

Hi Tracey

this is such a sweet project, love that you decorated the inside as well.

Thanks for being a teamie since the very beginning. I wish you all the best, keep up the great work.

Hugs, Gerda

Chrissy said...

Fabulous project Tracey, what a great gift for someone.So sorry to here that you are leaving stamp fairy, but you gotta do what you gotta do. All the best.

Luv CHRISSYxx

kim edmonds said...

lovely project, thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges. good luck x

Lola said...

I have no idea what a "filofax" is, but this sure is a cute gift!

Shirley Pando said...

This is a great project!!

Larissa said...

Wow tracy
, your last Stampfairy project is really stunning! I love everyting about it. I really like the little snail you added above the sentiment. It has been a pleasure to be teamies for Stampfairy! :)

Hugs,
Larissa

Joanne Gilch said...

This is great..useful and a great project to say g-bye to your SFDT.
Just love the in and outs of it.

Kathy said...

How very sweet. This is the nicest project, would make a lovely little gift.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

You'll be missed!!!

Deanne :)