Monday 11 July 2011

Monday's Exciting News...


Is that I've been chosen for The Paper Shelter design team, how cool is that!  They have fantastic digital images & papers (& anyone who knows me or reads my blog knows that I LOVE using digis they are so versatile).  I hope you will check out their fabulous images if you haven't seen them before & they also have a challenge blog with the latest challenge being "Lots of Dots" & you can use any image too :)

How cute is this badge :)
I needed a quick thank you card for the GP Registrar, Tamer who has just finished his training with our surgery & bought he us all a bottle of wine & an Egyptian bookmark (he is from Egypt) & when I saw this "Dr Pepe L'Souris" image I thought it was perfect! Even better is that you get coloured & black & white images, much as I love colouring I didn't have much time yesterday so I used the coloured image & just tweaked it a tiny bit :) 

I'd like to enter my card for these challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge - Let's Hear it For The Boys
Lollipop - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - Cards
Catch The Bug - Clean & Simple
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes


Have a great Monday everyone & let's hope it's going to be a good week.

19 comments:

Jane said...

Now I am jealous...only discovered Paper Shelter a couple of weeks ago...WOW! Lucky girl & well deserved. This is a brilliants card...xx

Jennifer Scull said...

this is such fantastic news! I am so proud of you! :)
and your card gives me the giggles!

Cards By MI said...

Such wonderful card Tracey! It looks fabby! And welcome to the TPS team. I look forward to work with you over at the TPS challenges as well. Thanks for joining us over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Unknown said...

woo hoo congrats on your new DT, you deserve it, and your card is so cute, love it xxx

Joanne Gilch said...

Congratulations on your newest DT. Did that wee mouse steal your stethoscope? He is so cute and your card is wonderful. hugs, jo

Shari said...

Congratulations Tracey on your new DT!!! I am looking forward to getting to know you as a fellow DT member for The Paper Shelter!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous beautiful card Tracey.
luv
Debby

cheryl said...

oh congratulations hun on your new DT hun,and as for this card well its just stunning the detail and image,just gorgeous hugs cherylx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Hi Tracey - I wasn't sure if you knew you won the last challenge at Just Some Lines. You can see the post here:
http://justsomelinesblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-saturday-challenge-its-sketch.html
Hope you play along again - there's still a few days for the current sketch challenge. :)

Helen Dooley said...

Congrats on the team!!! you always make such wonderful items. Wishing you well. This is a great card by the way!!
HUGS!

Frances said...

Congratulations!!Im looking forward to working with you. Lovely blog! hugs Frances

Kathy said...

Congratulations on your fantastic news! What a darling card, it brought a smile to my face.

martina's kaartjes said...

this is one fab card ! lovely image !
greetings, martina
x

CraftinGranny said...

Huge congrats Tracey!!! They do have some adorable images and this is just perfect for the occasion. Love the card! Thanks so much for stopping by and the sweet comment. I've missed you GF. Will try to play along in the next challenge. "Hugs" Carol

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- such a fun image! Congrats on the new DT!

Tammy Miller said...

Wow what a great project! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us and for joining our C&S challenge at CTB! We hope you will join us again!

Tammy Miller said...

Wow what a great project! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us and for joining our C&S challenge at CTB! We hope you will join us again!

Janet said...

A fab card! gorgeous image and colours. Thank you for joining A Gem of a Challenge x

Paul said...

Thanks for joining in with our Clean and Simple challenge at Bugaboo and Catch The Bug. Make sure you join us today for info about our week long Christmas in July celebrations with loads of chances to win prizes.
TFS
Paul
http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/