Sunday 24 April 2011

No Card but a Happy Easter, 2 Happy Birthdays & a Sentimental Sunday Reminder

Wow that is a long title but I will explain:
1st Happy Easter! I hope you're all enjoying yourselves.
2nd we have 2 Paper Pretties girls with birthdays & there is a Blog Hop to celebrate.  If you have joined in the Hop you should have come from Nancy's fab blog.  I'm sorry that I haven't had time to make anything for the Hop but as I said in my previous post we have the grandchildren staying so I've barely got time to write this lol (though I will have a little something made tomorrow with one of the new digi releases) & next in line is Janet - then it is the 2 birthday girls: Dominique & Cindy (Happy Birthday Girls!).  If you want to start the Hop from the beginning you need to go HERE.
Last but definitely not least is the new challenge at Sentimental Sundays, I haven't made a card for the reason mentioned above but want to remind you that the theme this week is to use 3 or more punches & as always there is the weekly freebie & why not check out the fabulous DT creations too :)

No comments: