Tuesday 21 September 2010

Glitter Overload!


My lovely bloggy chum Jane gave some Bugaboo images for my birthday (thanks sweetie) & this is a Christmas card I made using one of them (Raggedy Angel - Star Hanger).  I think I might have gone a bit overboard on the glitter but hey it's for Christmas & if you can't o/d on glitter at Christmas when can you lol.  I coloured the image with ProMarkers, the papers were from my stash, the snowflake is a Nestie die & I finished off with oodles of Glamour Dust, some flowers, brad, gems & stamped greeting.

I'm entering this card for these challenges: (opsie time to go back to work will finish blogging later...)
Right here goes:
Paperminutes - Countdown to Christmas
Sparkle - Distressing (optional, which is lucky cos I didn't)
Just Inspirational - Make a Christmas Card
Tuesday Taggers - It Takes All Sorts
Making it with Meslyn - Simply Christmas
Daring Cardmakers - Come Fly With Me

 

Those of you who like a challenge might like to know that there is a new fun sketch challenge with a Mystery twist over at Squigglefly's Papercraft Planet group & the more people that enter the bigger the prize - check the details out HERE :)

16 comments:

Jane said...

Hey 'ol Bean...I don't know how you get away with all that cardmaking under your desk at work & no one noticing all that glitter!!! XX

Patricia St Martin said...

cute, cute! Love your card... Just wanted to stop by and say Hello. Miss everyone. Hugs,♥

Tracy said...

Great card Tracey! That image is adorable and your paper and flowers are great. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Inspirational!

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

Unknown said...

Very cute card! So glad you joined us for another CCC!

Purple Crazy said...

Fab, now you can never have too much glitter, thanks for joining us at JIC, hugs Wendy

Jolanda said...

what a sweety!!!Very lovely card!!

Daniele said...

thanks for joining us at JI this week with your gorgeous card
hugs

Heike said...

very n ice, what a cute card.

Hugs, Heike

Lynda said...

Cute Card! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Teri said...

Ooooh, this is a cute card hun - love it!
Thanks for playing at Tuesday Taggers this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Kathy said...

This is such a fun card. I like how you used a more pastel color combo for a Christmas card. It looks lovely. Never too much glitter in my book!

Sally H said...

That's beautiful! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

Kati said...

For christmas is you can glitter as much as you can - thanks für showing your beautiful card for paperminutes.
hugs
mamapia

Anonymous said...

Some cute cards here. I especially love the angel one.

Nerrida said...

Some very cute cards here - I especially love the angel one.