Monday 9 August 2010

Something Sweet at Donna's Den

 

The challenge this time at Donna's Den is "Something Sweet" this one is perfect for me as unfortunately I do have a sweet tooth (in fact I have to go to the dentist today for a filling - how awful is that especially after a lovely week off & I also have to work Wednesday this week which is normally my day off & it's my turn to work Saturday too! :(  ).  Anyway on to much nicer things - crafting & cake :).  For my card I used No Scissors Required - Cupcake 2 decoupage & glittered around the edge of the image, the papers are from Designer Digitals & I finished off with some gorgeous flowers.  The fabulous prize is a rubber stamp sheet (Cupcakes 1) from Craft UK, this is the first time I've seen these & if I wasn't on the DT I would definitely enter lol.


I'm entering this card for these challenges:
ECP - Chocolate Brown
My Time to Craft - Let's Eat Cake or Drink It Up!
Your Next Stamp - Birthdays!!!
Crazy4Challenges - Cupcakes
City Crafter - Yum...


20 comments:

Jolanda said...

Hi Tracey,this looks so sweet!!Yummy!!!!I love cupcakes,who doen't???
Very beautiful card.
Love , Jolanda

Mandy said...

Wow those cupcakes look so scrummy...Gorgeous card and the flowers are perfect...ood luck at the dentists
Mandy xx

Donnas Den said...

Wonderful card, Tracey. I love these die-cut sheets.

Joanne Gilch said...

Cutest cupcake evah!!!! the flowers in the top corner look fab, too!

cnelson said...

mmmmmmmm....yummilicious!! LOVE it!! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!

dragonllew said...

That looks fab love the addition of the flowers.

rozzyb said...

oh boy what a scrummy card. i love it.
Hope you are keeping well. Have great week
hugs rozzy xx

maxine said...

Hi Tracy this is so yummy, it looks good enough to eat.
Ihope you had a lovely weekend hugs maxine

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is pretty and yummy! Lovely creation! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Lori said...

Yummy yummy card Tracey, I love your flowers. And your Ollie card is so adorable, love the folded back DP! BTW the snowflakes are spellbinders build a snowflake dies. There are six to a set, I love them!

Ros said...

Lovely card those cakes look so good! Thanks for joining us at CCCB

chris said...

This is gorgeous, yummylicious.
love that cup cake paper and I can see why you had to have those cupcake images they are so, so gorgeous.
thanks for popping by my blog its always great to see a different face!
hugs chris xx

Faye said...

Oh, oh, oh! I love this card. It's scrummylicious! xx

lauren bergold said...

you took the words right out of my mouth: YUM♥YUM♥YUM!!! :)

Unknown said...

What a sweet creation.. Looks yummy.. Thanks for playing along this week at CCCB!

Unknown said...

love the cupcakes, love the flowers. thanks for joining us at the CCCB

crafty amy said...

Hiya teamie :D
This looks good enough to eat!

Hugs

Amy xx

Christina said...

That's a wonderfull card Tracey! Really like the colourcombination! So Sweet!
Thanks you for your lovely comment on my blog!
Hugs Kristel

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous card. Love that PP.

Maria Matter said...

oh how yummy! Gorgeous card Tracey!!
blessings!