Wednesday 19 May 2010

For Fun - Pick Your Own Poison!

This challenge is such fun - 3 different challenges that you can mix & match - do 1, 2 or 3 or any combination! The choices are:
Colour challenge: Red, Green, Blue & Yellow
Sketch: I chose this (I love sketches)
Technique: Helen gives a link so you can try something new :)
If you're looking for more inspiration why not check out the other For Fun DT members blogs & show them some love.

I used another Newton's Law image, these are fab & the sentiments are such fun. I coloured him with ProMarkers. The papers are from Designer Digitals. I finished off with 2 cupcake stickers, buttons, ribbon & a ticket.

I made this card for my friend Tanya who I work with - she's lucky & has this week off but as Wednesday is my day off she's coming over this afternoon for a cuppa & a chat (& I'm sure there will be cake involved lol).

I'm entering this card for 5 challenges:
Crafty Creations - Encouragement/Celebration
Stamp Something - Celebrate
Allsorts - Birthday (they're a year old!)
Charisma - Sweet Treats!
By the Cute & Girly - Celebrations

13 comments:

Kimmi said...

Fab image - he is so sweet. Love the cupcakes and the buttons are fab! Have a lovely afternoon with your friend!

Hugs

Kimmi x

Jolanda said...

this one looks very Yummie to me!!
Very sweet card.
Have a good day.

craftyb said...

So funny....my husband and his sweet tooth would certainly love that sentiment! The image is adorable...love your card! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Saskia said...

Yummy card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with your lovely work! Good luck!

Saskia
(Guest Desinger)

Helen Dooley said...

Such a Yummy card Tracey. I think I need to bake today. Im so glad you're on my team!

Cheryl said...

I love this card! Thank you for sharing Newton. I went and downloaded a few images of him for myself. Your DP is just perfect for this card.

Faye said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tracey, it's such a lovely card, but then all your cards are! I love how you tie in your dp's. Thanks for playing along at Charisma. x

Tasha said...

Wow this is fabulous! Love the colours and the cupcake paper. Totally cute image
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Lisa said...

Super cute card...love the cupcakes!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something!

Fleur said...

Great card, Fab image & I love the papers.
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week & good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Mary Ski said...

Very cute card! I love the tie in with the cupcake paper.

Kristie W. said...

This is adorable, I love cupcakes!

CraftinGranny said...

This one gets my vote! Love those colors and the paper. That choc cake looks good enough to eat!
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)