Sunday 14 March 2010

Can You Tell What It Is Yet?

I'm doing a sneaky peek for Lexi's new image "Scruffles Sundae Suit" which is coming soon to Lexi's Doodles. It's the first time I've done one so I'm not sure if the image is too small lol but I will post the whole card tomorrow so you will be able to see what the image looks like in all it's glory then :-)


Hope you're all having a great Sunday & Mother's Day if you're in the UK ( & a Mum lol) I'm just catching up with housework & crafting this morning & at the moment I'm talking to my little grandchildren Ryan & Abigail on Skype :-) Later we're at M-I-L's for for Sunday Dinner.

3 comments:

Zoe said...

What a fab little peek!! I cant wait to see the finished card!!! I looove the sparkly cream with the sprinkles - it looks good enough to eat!!! yummmmmmm
Zoe x x

Joanne Gilch said...

I see part of a cute critter and an ice cream cone and glittered something. Can't wait for the reveal.

Sandie said...

What I can see looks just fabby!! Can't wait to see the whole thing :)