Wednesday 27 January 2010

TGF Cha Relay - Day 3!

Well I'm still hanging on in lol. This is the 3rd image for The Greeting Farm's Cha Relay & I really struggled with this one but it is done! I struggled to get a decent photo as it is soo dark again today (& still freezing cold). I coloured "Toby Cub" in with ProMarkers & mounted him on to some glitter funky foam. The card & papers are from my stash, I used another EK Success border punch & added ribbon & bows. I finished off with a safety pin, some gems & a chipboard greeting.

I'm entering this card for 5 challenges:
CardPatterns - Sketch
Stamp with Fun - Baby
Fab 'n' Funky - Use any Digi Image or Sentiment
Rainbow Lady - Fur and/or Feathers
Simon Says Stamp - New Baby

I will be back later (once hubby has gone to work) as I have an award I've received to post :o)

11 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Woow cute Images and cute baby card love all the blue in your card..best regards from Germany, Monika

andrea said...

beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea

Lou Sims said...

Cute baby boy card Tracey. Your image is coloured to perfection too. Thanks for playing along with "Fab 'n' Funky" challenges this week.

Lou
x

Andrea said...

A very wonderful card - and a great motiv.
Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Many greetings
Andrea

Rainbow Lady said...

What a cute card this is Tracey.
Lovely. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Ginny said...

gorgeous image, thanks for joining in this weeks challenge :)

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A gorgeous card, and a beautifully coloured image! Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week :)

Simply Shaz said...

What a lvely baby card :)
Thanks for joining in with us over at FNF
Shaz x

whoistracy said...

This is just adorable Tracey! Love that sweet little image you used.

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card ,,, soo cute :-) The image is lovely and the papers and embellies are perfect ! :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Baby Challenge :-)

luv
Lols and the DT

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous baby card. The image is so sweet and the papers are stunning. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x