Thursday 26 November 2009

Another one Penguin!

The title is just how my precious little granddaughter Abigail would say it lol. I've used the Pink Petticoat penguins again, this time with a touch of green. The papers are from Designer Digitals I used my Nesties (again) & my EK Success border punch. I finished off with some gold sort of ribbon/fibre, a tag & the usual Glamour Dust.

This card was made using the Polka Doodles sketch & they want you to use brown too, Everybody Art's challenge is "Christmas" & Papertake's is "Christmas Crackers".

I'm enjoying my week off but I really should be sorting out pressies etc so better get a move on & we're out to lunch later so it's all good :)

8 comments:

Kerry said...

Absolutely lovely, great colours and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining at Polkadoodles this week.

Kim Dellow said...

Ooo Tracey that is fabulous - really caught my eye in my reader, Just love the way the papers work and colours. Have a lovely weekend. Kim

Kris said...

Great job Tracey - love the little penguin. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles this week...Kris

Vicky said...

Fab card, great colours, love those pp images too. :)x

Anonymous said...

Cute card--I love that the paper matches the image so well! Thank you for joining our challenge!
Aprl
EAC Team

Tip Top said...

How very cute! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Alex said...

Like your pinguin card!
Thank you for joining EAC!
Hugs, Alex

Claire Phillips said...

What a lovely penguine - thanks for playing at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x