Sunday 19 April 2009

Hooray Another Card :-)


I've managed to make another card today :-) & I'm so pleased to join the Willow Sketchie challenge this week as I haven't been able to lately (due to work stress, loss of mojo, lack of time etc lol). I just had to get Sharon's newest download a cute lil owl called Winnie (though I want to call her Wilma for some reason lol) there is also Walter too, I think I will have to get him too.

I've actually used 2 of my new flowers I bought at the Ally Pally yesterday, the papers are Papermania & the greeting is from Cuddly Buddly with a heart gem added.

6 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Love this card, its a cutie,
hugs
Angie,

THank you for the comment on my blog

scrappyjacky said...

I love the pretty colours you have used on this...such a lovely card..Ally Pally was great...but good thing it's not on too frequently!!

sharon said...

LOL..LOL...wILMA/Winnie...what's a few vowels between friends? ;)

Still gorgeous card!
Great to see your mojo back and joining in with WSC this week.xx

Poppy said...

love your card,you have some lovely cards on your blog.
poppy

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Soooo pretty Tracey - thanks for joining us at this weeks WSC....Sally-Ann..xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

cute, pink and lovely.jane x