Sunday 29 March 2009

Blog Candy with a Twist!



Hooray I've managed to make a card at last my mojo has seriously disappeared, that & the fact that I've been working extra cos we are soo short staffed meant a definite lack of crafting lately. But I managed to make this card for Karen at Crafty Goings On's challenge to "make a card that either uses a download or stamped image that you have coloured in".



This card is for my very dear friend Kelly's birthday (it's not til May but when I saw this download I thought it would be perfect for her). The image is from Charmed Cards & Crafts & is called "Girls About Town". I coloured the image with my distress inks added some photo corners, punched flowers, gems, ribbon & a greeting. The papers are from Pink Petticoat.

(Sorry about the blurry photos again I forgot I was going to get hubby or son to take photo to see if they were any less shaky than me lol).

4 comments:

Zoe said...

I lvoe this card :) Gorgeous image beautifully coloured and teamed up with such fab papers :D

Karen Mortensen said...

It's just gorgeous!! Good luck in the draw! ♥

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful card Tracey, the image and papers work so well. Kimx

K said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I like your cards and I like this image :)