Saturday 4 October 2008

Apple Card


I've not had much time for crafting this week as work has been soo busy & I had to work today 8.00 - 1.30 cos we had Flu clinics. I did manage to make my DT card for tomorrows Kaboodle Doodles challenge but only just lol....

And I made this is a strange card lol. I found a lil challenge on Jen's blog "Torn Paper" to make a card with an apple theme (well at least to have an apple/s on your card lol). So I used my papers/elements from Nitwit Collections can't remember the name it's something like "on the farm". I got a huge pile of chipboard embellishements from QVC for my birthday & used the apple from these. The stamped greeting is from Cuddly Buddly.

7 comments:

Jenyfur said...

This is an adorable card! You have a beautiful blog. :)

Jenyfur said...

How cute is this card - love all the paper piecing that you did. Great job. :)

Unknown said...

this is so cute!! thanks for stopping by my blog too :)

Unknown said...

this is so cute!! thanks for stopping by my blog too :)

carolann said...

This is a awesome little card love the apapers you have used well done xxxxx

Ann said...

So cute! I love that apple and tree! :D

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is a great card Tracey! Linda x