Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Christmas Angel


Thank goodness for day's off although I have loads of sorting out to do as the family are coming to stay for a while next week &  you can hardly open the door to the room where the grandkiddies sleep lol BUT first I had to finish this card, although it took AGES (& I mean AGES as I was fiddling about with snowflakes for hours) to finish it (I wish I wouldn't faff about so much lol).  The beautiful image is from Di's Digi Downloads & you can find her here.  I coloured her with ProMarkers, Sakura glitter gel pens, Frosted Lace Stickles & Glamour Dust.  The papers are from Designer Digitals & the finishing touches are die cut snowflakes, flowers, punched foliage, a greeting & gems.  Hope you're all having a great week & keeping warm (it is seriously freezing here today).  Oooh I forgot to say I used my snowflake border punch which broke while I was using it :(


The challenges for this card:
Wild Orchid - Pastels
A Pocket Full of Posies - Champagne & Roses (Celebration)
Our Creative Corner -  Embellishments, the more the better  (at least 3)
Crafty Catz - Nursery Rhyme/Song (Angels by Robbie Williams)
C.R.A.F.T. - Colour Palette 

13 comments:

Jane said...

Yay! A christmas card...how many more to do? Leave the tidying...hope you're enjoying your day off...xxx

Kristel said...

A wonderful card Tracey! Looks so cute dear!
Hugs Kristel

Trimgym said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Lola said...

She is just lovely! I too get caught up in little things making some creations take FOREVER! Hope you fixed your punch :)

Gemma said...

Tracey this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT this week! Gemma :)

carol said...

lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at Craftycatz and C.R.A.F.T. challenge x carol

Pami said...

What a great card Tracey. I love the snowflakes! I know what you mean about taking hours! I'm the same!! Pami x

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Tracey, love that angel.
Thanx for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
(Hugs)
Trish (-:

Jolanda said...

he,how very sweet i love angels!
Have a beautiful day!!!
Love,Jolanda

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Lindsey said...

What a lovely card! Love the applique on her collar. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Rebekah said...

Aww how pretty! Thanks for joining us at pocket full of posies good luck! Hugs Rebekah xx

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation with beautiful papers and nice details! Thanks for joining us for our WOC challenges :)
Hugs, Lena K