Wednesday, 18 August 2010

For Fun - Recipe :)


The challenge this week at For Fun is a recipe: 1 ribbon, 2 decorated  papers & 3 embellishments.  I've had this Magnolia stamped image for ages & I coloured her with ProMarkers, with glitter for her wings (I also inked & glittered the edge of the mount & the greeting).  My 3 embellishments in case you're wondering are: flowers, tulle & pearls :)  I used a mini doily too (I love these).  Ooh the papers are from DCWV.  Today is my day off & I've got soo much to do because of working lots last week & being out over the weekend - I'm hoping for a very productive day (fingers crossed). 


I'm entering this card for these challenges:
Wild Orchid - One for the Girls
A Pocket Full of Posies - All That Glitters
Secret Crafter - What are Little Girls Made of
The Crafty Pad - Glitz & Glitter
Sentimental Sundays - Ribbon or Lace
Just Inspirational - Fairies & Princesses
Creative Card Crew - Sparkle & Shine
Pink Elephant - Ribbon & Sparkles
Crafts & Me - Petals & Pearls




25 comments:

Jolanda said...

ah how sweet again!!your coloring is like magic,Love it!!!
Have a very beautiful day.
Lots of love,Jolanda

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Tracey.
luv
Debby

Kristel said...

That's a lovely card Tracey! Really wonderfull!
Hugs Kristel

Gunn (Merete) said...

Wow, this is such a sweet card. Love the layout and you have choosen great colors on this one. I also like the sentiment font.
Wish you a great day.
Hugs Gunn *

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Craig said...

lovely card :) xxx

Helen Dooley said...

This is so pretty! I love the color choice, you really rocked it. Thanks for always doing such cute cards for us!
HUGS~
Helen

Craig said...

hellooo

Cheryl said...

Just lovely! I love these colors and your wonderful coloring.

Christine said...

Cute card Tracey, i love this image, well done! Thanks for taking part in Just Inspirational challenges Challenge 7.

Holly said...

So pretty! Love all the lacey bits!

Trexxann said...

Oh my! Tracey, your cards are just adorable!I can only hope to colour half as well as you one day! :)

otomys said...

Beautiful card, Tracey. Love the tulle bow and doily. Your colouring is wonderful.
Keep well.
Amelia x

Crafteezee said...

What a lovely card Tracey. Gorgeous soft colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.

Hugs Tracy x
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to pop over.

Silvia said...

Such a sweet card, Tracey!
Thanks for joining us at TPE!

Lisa said...

Oh Tracey, this card is just adorable! I really like your color scheme and I love those little doilies too! Fabulous! Hope you get caught up soon from your hectic few weeks!

Lisa

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a lovely Magnolia card! Love the colors and embellishments,they go beautifully with your lovely image. Thanks so much for playing along with Creative Card Crew this week!
Denise
CCCDT

Vicky said...

Lovely card, such a pretty design

Thanks for joining us this week at SCSC
x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

gina g said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Debbie said...

Very pretty card indeed. :)
Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. :)

xxDebbiexx

Kimberly S said...

Such a sweet card, and an adorable image you used. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays! :)

Krista said...

Very very sweet card! I love that cute little image! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!
Krista :)

crafty amy said...

Awe this is super cute I LOVE it :D
Thank you fo joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Joanne Gilch said...

Tracey, I am curious as to the size of this card. Are most of your cards the same size? the rectangle ones, although this one looks more square?