Wednesday, 14 July 2010

For Fun - Favourite Colouring Medium & Some News!


Well last week's challenge at For Fun to make a mini book wasn't very popular - in fact nobody entered lol (is this a record?).  So this week's challenge is nice & easy to use your favourite colouring medium.  My card is coloured in with Prismacolor pencils (this is not cos they are my favourites, ProMarkers are but originally the challenge was to use coloured pencils lol) & it was a nice change to use them.  I used gingham papers, punched borders, die cut tag, brad, pearls & lots of Glamour Dust.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts & the gorgeous baby girl image is from Di's Digi Downloads - which brings me on the to the news - Di has asked me to be on her Design Team, how fab is that! I love her images & can't wait to use even more of them in my crafting :) (ooh yes & I did some paper piecing too).


I'm entering this card for these challenges:
Alphabet - K is for Kids
Paper Sundaes - Lots of Layers 
ABC - You & Me
Wild Orchid - Say it With Flowers
CPS - Sketch
Pear Tree Designs - Glitter/Sparkles

16 comments:

Jolanda said...

how very sweet!!Lovely card.
Have a good day,Jolanda

Jane said...

Beautiful & well done on your DTship'!! XX

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Tracey, love your card, gorgeous colouring,like the paper piecing,I must get round to doing that lol, I'm on Di's DT too welcome on board,thanks for your lovely comments, hugs Liz xx

alicaz said...

so cute! the image is adorable and I love all the little touches!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous baby girl card Tracey... love the paper piecing! Congrats on your DT position, nice to hear from a fellow teamie ;)
Hugs Shelly ;)

CraftinGranny said...

Congrats Tracey on the new DT spot! Love the image! Your card is fantastic and I love all the embellishments.
"Hugs" Carol

Lou said...

Congrats on the new DT spot too!

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog.

Good luck.

Lou x

miscanthuscrafts said...

Such a cute card and i love the sparkly cloud. Good Luck and thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs. X

Danderella said...

What a sweet card. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes.

Stampin Mindy said...

This is just beautiful. I love your papers and soft colors. Gorgeous flowers!

Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts!
Hugs, Mindy

Karen said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs.
xx

Bev said...

What a lovely image. Great card, thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

Helen Dooley said...

this is beautiful. I love my color pencils and oms but I like my bic mark-its too just wish they had more color.

Kathy said...

Congrats on your new DT position, they are lucky to have you! This card is super sweet. Love the floral border and flowers, do girly!

craftybunny said...

So sweet and pretty.Love the sparkly cloud.Congratulations too!Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs.
Lisa x

Lisa said...

Really sweet card, Tracey. Just perfect for this challenge.

xx
Lisa